I basically had the exact same thing happen to me but twice in one month!!!I deposited money though their atm...

around 1000$ I filed a claim before and they credited me the money and supposedly everything was fine... But then three weeks later the same thing happened on 1180$!!! A 5$ bill got stuck in the slot and jammed up the system! Only to give me a receipt stating that there were technical errors and call claims.

I proceed to walk into the branch immediately following the incident, where a customer service rep deals with the claims department on my behalf and they tell him to tell me they will credit me within 72 hours. Only to find out a week later that nothing has been deposited! I call claims and they tell me that because this is the 2nd time in 30 days that it is under serious supervision and needs 7-10 business days!!! The rep was extremely rude and basically told me there was nothing they could do.

We're not talking like 100$ ... It's 1100$! Money to help support me as my family. This is just ridiculous.

And they treat me like it's my fault when it's they're machines that are at fault.

What happened with everyone else's situation?!All I know is I'm getting my hard earned money Nomatter what!

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments

Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL PAYPAL HAVE TIES THAT OTHER BANKS DON'T Ge Capital Retail Bank "There will be copies of documents that I have sent to the various state & federal agencies since 2011. I can't even picture how many Billions & Billions of dollars..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL/PAYPAL BRAZEN LIE NOT EVEN THE USPS IS SAFE Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...." Read more Capital One 360 - Just opened an account, already regretting it. Capital One 360 "I recently opened a Capital One 360 checking account, since it seemed like a good fit for me. Debit card, no fees for letting a bank invest my money to..." Read more Chase Bank, NA --Predatory Interest Rates Chase Bank "Has anyone else seen the latest trend out there? Chase Bank, just to name one, is charging customers in the upwards of 29%!!! The local LOAN SHARK charges only 25%!!!!..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more