I WENT TO A 16831 COIT ROAD BRANCH TO GET A GET A NOTARY PUBLIC SERVICE....GUY NAME GIOVANNI "GIO" WOULD NOT DO IT.HE SAID HE NEED IT WRITTEN STATEMENT TAHT SAYING WHY AM I DOING IT AND WHY DO I NEED IT.

AND I EXPLAINED HIM AND HE STILL WOULD NOT DO IT.

THIS GUY 'GIOVANNI' IS WORRTHLESS, HE NEED TO WORK AT SHOE STORE, NOT THE BANK. THEN I WENT TO A BANK OF AMERICA RIGHT CROSS STREET. LISA WAS VERY NICE AND SHE DID IT FOR ME...

CHASE BANK SERVICE GETTING WORSE ...WORSE ..I WIIL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN!!

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments

Currituck, North Carolina, United States #12646

Chase will do notaries, however for Chase customers.Chase is very helpful, and I have not had any problems with any of their staff.

Things happen, maybe this Gio didn't have a full understanding.

Go to the manager.Chase's fees are not any worse than any other banks.

Arecibo, Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico #8533

I'm surprised Chase didn't charge you just to speak to Gio since they charge fees for everything else!

Chase Bank..... Keep an eye on your account Chase Bank "I have never heard of pending drop offs and I have been with Chase for years. I was charged two insufficient fees because of this but when I checked my..." Read more Chase Bank - Account Review from Dallas, Texas Chase Bank "Chase is trying to take 1500 from my account after I deposit it. Please anyone contact me mr Trayshon carter about this matter ..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL/PAYPAL BRAZEN LIE NOT EVEN THE USPS IS SAFE Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...." Read more Chase Bank - Don't Chase your money Chase Bank "I signed up to have my paychecks deposited on the Chase Paycard. I was assured that it could be used online and that I could pay bills with it. I..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more