1.8
Additional Fees

I have (had) my business account at CHASE Bank.I arrived at the bank prior to it opening.

After waiting outside, they opened the bank 5 minutes late according to the time posted on the door. Not a big deal at all, and I don't care about that. I entered the bank and I was the only individual inside waiting to see a banker. I needed to get a court document notarized that was very time sensitive and had to be mailed ASAP.

The banker informed me that I had to make an appointment for the following day to get it notarized. I couldn't believe it. No one else was even waiting for the banker. I asked the to have my account closed and they offered to do that.

They had all the time in the world to close my account, but they refused to notarize my document. Without saying, yes, the banker was a certified notary. I went across the street to Wells Fargo, walked in and they were very friendly. I was greeted by a lady that said they valued their customers, and I was able to get my document notarized quickly with no questions asked.

I cant believe I was treat the way I was at CHASE. Very rude, and they didn't care if I was a customer at all.

Needless to say, Goodbye CHASE.The CHASE employee was Branch Manager Jose Aguilera NMLS ID: 1256430 (This is the first complaint I have ever written about any business)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of chase bank business account. Chase Bank needs to "proof of disipline for the branch manager (jose aguilera nmls id: 1256430)" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned chase bank business account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Chase Bank.

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments