Additional Fees
Interest Rate

My banker wrote down the wrong account number on my sample checks that he printed out.It transferred my direct deposit to someone else's account.

They still can't figure out what to do. Worst customer service ever. Been on hold for the longest time. They did not put down a reference number every single phone call I have had with them.

They originally told me it was going to get rejected because it is under someone else s name.

It still was transferred to the other persons account.No one knows what they are talking about and I kept getting told two different things.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of chase bank deposit from Chase Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2140 and wants Chase Bank to "get my funds transferred to the right account that my personal banker messed up on by giving me someones elses account number when i opened up my account".

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chase Bank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments