I have been chase member for over 5 years. I have never missed a credit card payment or had no late fees and was a "model" customer for half a decade. They decided to decrease one of my cards by 2400$ dollars. Needless to say, I was a bit angry. I call up chase complaining about them taking this available credit away when I have never missed a payment. I put my last semester of college tuition on my card because I could and didn't have to get a student loan.

Well I guess this pissed them off so they decided to close both my other chase credit cards I had for 4 years never missed a payment with zero balance.

I will NEVER RECOMMEND CHASE AGAIN. IF ANYONE I knew previously asked about chase I always gave them the utmost highest recommendations. I can say several HUNDRED people I have spoke loyalty about chase.

I WILL NEVER EVER EVER, respect them again.

After being a great customer for half a decade and utilizing the credit they give they punish me and take away all my credit because they want to! WTF WHAT TYPE OF ESTABLISHMENT TREATS ITS *** CUSTOMERS THAT WAY!!! NOT ONE I WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF! I HOPE *** CHASE IS THE NEXT BANK TO GO UNDER!!! HAHAHHA TREATING YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS THAT ACTUALY USE YOUR SERVICES LIKE THIS WILL INSURE THERE DEMISE! BET THEY WILL GET A FED RESERVE BAILOUT. *** WASTE OF SPERM CHASE.

Review about: Chase Bank Credit Card.

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments

Simply put, I have had equally terrible experiences with Chase and closed all my accounts with them. I make a good income and have a credit score near 800 and had the worst experience with all the hidden fees they charged and then they refused to close my accounts and kept trying to get my business! Never.