In April, I found $1200 charged on my ATM card, so I called Chase to dispute the charges. Chase issued me a temporary refund and said they would investigate the charges, that same day I found out hat my 11 year old son had made the charges on his tablet through the Microsoft online store.

I called Microsoft and the siad they would refund the charges... I then called the bank back and told them they could cancel the dispute and that Microsoft would issue me a refund. So Microsoft issued me a refund and then a few days later, chase reverses its temp refund and Microsoft revered their refund. I immediately called Microsoft to find out what happened.

Microsoft can't explained to me what happened,they said it must be some sort of glitch and I should receive me refund soon...a month goes by and call them back and they say that my bank has to do something on their end in order for me to recieve my refund. I called the bank back and someone in the dispute department tells " tells me she just needs to speak with some real quick" she puts me on the hold and when she gets back on the phone she says I should receive my refund in a few business days. A week goes by and I never recieve my refund. I then called the dispute department again and I'm told by a supervisor that Visa has to approve the refund and it is a 45 day process...

The whole time this is going on, I am receiving emails from Microsoft approx. twice a week asking if I received my refund. After 60 days go by I still haven't recieved my refund, so I call back and I speak to a supervisor that tells me I should recieve my refund in 5 to 7 business day... Today is the 10 TH business day and I still don't recieve a refund, so I call the bank and the supervisor tells me that the money was sent back to Microsoft Bank in June and that in need to get the refund from them...i asked why was I never told that by the bank before, everytime I called them they gave me the impression that I would receive my refund from the bank and all she could say was sorry.

I then email the young lady from Microsoft that has been emailing twice a week and she emails me back say my case is closed. It's been 4 months and still no refund after I was told I would receive one... Now I'm waiting for Microsoft to call me back.

I would appreciate any help you can give. Thanks.

Reason of review: Haven't received a refund that I was told I was reciveing 4 months ago.

Chase Bank Pros: Overdraft.

Chase Bank Cons: Tellers lying, Dont want you to speak to supervisor.

• Learn what customer service means

Comments