1.5K views
Additional Fees

Had an emergency and had to draw money from my investment account.was sent a check made out to me on a check from JP Morgan Chase bank but when I went to there branch was told they would not cash the check then they stamped the back endorsement canceled.

Now when I try to cash this anywhere else I am given a hard time about the stamp and have had it refused at several places because of this stamp.

I am stuck in another state trying to get a part for my truck so I can get mobile again.when I called the main number they told me they do not cash there own checks unless you are a costumer of theres and there is nothing I can do about it but have a check written on another bank.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unethical business practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of chase bank checking account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1111. Chase Bank needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned chase bank checking account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Chase Bank.

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments

I went into a chase bank branch and attempted to cash a cashiers check they told me they could not cash it because it was not givin the ok to be cashed. This is completely bogus. Chase bank is garbage.

I will write letter upon letter reguarding this matter.

I had the exact same thing happen to me about a year ago.They finally were able to find the check in the system and I was able to cash it after much hassle.

Today when I went to cash my payroll check the teller stamped the back endorsement cancelled and now I am going through the same hassle once again.

The first time I had this issue the manager told me that the check was not yet in there system when I tried to cash it the first time.I don't understand how they can put people through this ***.