Almost every time I call Chase for service, I get someone who speaks English like a robot .Why cant they hire Americans?

I had to speak to 5 different people, at the cost of 90 cell phone minutes before I got to someone who could understand my concerns. So many of these people misunderstand my concerns, and I usually have to ask them to repeat themselves several times in order to understand them. They speak English, but the inflections are non existent or all wrong.

This particular call was in regard to an error that the bank made in which they sent out a repeating monthly payment 2 times instead of one time in a month.I was bounced from person to person untill I finally reached someone who was capable of understanding me, and didn't just keep repeating, " I have done this and this ma'am...." and " I have already told you ....." with completely flat affect like a robot.

Review about: Chase Bank Banking Service.

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments

FREE MONEY SYNCHRONY LAMBS TO THE SLAUTER GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK PAY PAL Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - Actual Net Earned Less Then What Is Reported Ge Capital Retail Bank "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..." Read more Chase Bank - Account Review from Dallas, Texas Chase Bank "Chase is trying to take 1500 from my account after I deposit it. Please anyone contact me mr Trayshon carter about this matter ..." Read more Ge Capital - "DEADLY DISEASE" Ge Capital "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more