On July 11, 2008 I called Chase and asked how much I needed to pay my card off, and close my account since I was getting charged almost 29%.After paying over $8,600.00, the amount I was told by the costomer service rep.

to pay, I received another bill for $28.00 a month later for interest! I was told if I did not pay it would accumulate late fees and eventually go against my credit. What do I do! I feel I cannot combat this, and have no alternative but to pay the fee.

This is not right?

Review about: Chase Bank Credit Card.

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments

Namakkal, Tamil Nadu, India #31449

With that amount of debt I would seek credit counseling. Maybe you can manage to reduce your debt without doing too much damage to your credit.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #31324

that's what all most all credit card companies do the only thing you can do is pay the 28 and that will be that.

if you don't like they said they'll just keep charging you.

:sigh

Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Capital One 360 - Just opened an account, already regretting it. Capital One 360 "I recently opened a Capital One 360 checking account, since it seemed like a good fit for me. Debit card, no fees for letting a bank invest my money to..." Read more FREE MONEY SYNCHRONY LAMBS TO THE SLAUTER GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK PAY PAL Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..." Read more Chase Bank - Mishandling of disputed charges Chase Bank "I had horrible time dealing with disputing a charges on my chase credit card. The merchant (Portland Badminton club) put un-necessary changes on my acccount and even provided the 7..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more