3.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

For months now I have been unable to access my 3 credit card and my mortgage accounts. I have to do a song and dance just to get into see any of this. This has been going on for many months now. I have called time and again to have this fixed. They fix it so for perhaps 1 day I am able to log in and then once again it starts.

Today I try again and get this same message that my computer cannot be recognized. I call them and get the run around. I talk to 7 different people. This is outrageous for this to happen. All I want to do is check my accounts. This does not happen with any of my other financial institutions.

As I write this I am now being transferred once again to internet services. Back to where I was when that person asked me to hold for 2 minutes while he checked on something and never came back. I guess he disappeared into the black hole.

Now they say something about the browser not having the cookies. Wouldn't this be something I would find to be the same with all my other accounts? Only with Chase do I have this problem.

RAY RUIZ, SAN ANTONIO TX, ONLINE TECH SUPPORT was the last person I spoke with who insisted this is a Google Chrome browser issue.

I finally got off phone call which lasted for approximately 1 hour. What a waste of my time.

I am seriously thinking of cancelling my credit cards and going elsewhere for my mortgage.

AZDESERTGAL wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Chase Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Chase Bank to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chase Bank and chase bank mortgage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments