washington mutual bank sucks big time.i can't find anyone with a brain.did wamu fail because there all ***.

or are they just ***????????...i have tryed to get a modification on my home that is upside down i,ve tryed for months to get someone to look into all the facts in my case .

i have faxed all the information to them that they asked for not once not twice not three times with there responce they didn't get any fax.i can't tell you how many long distant phone calls i've made i also have the reciepts that says they recieved them.in a way i want them to take me to court where i can make them look like the dip *** they are call me for more info @ 847-255-1421 if i could i would like to take down chase bank with them call me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments

Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL/PAYPAL BRAZEN LIE NOT EVEN THE USPS IS SAFE Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...." Read more ADVENTURES IN PAY PAL LAND SYNCHRONY BANK GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK CONTINUE TO PUT THE SCREWS TO ITS CUSTOMERS Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..." Read more Chase Bank - Account Review from Dallas, Texas Chase Bank "Chase is trying to take 1500 from my account after I deposit it. Please anyone contact me mr Trayshon carter about this matter ..." Read more Scotiabank - Where is MY money?!? Scotiabank "...Nothing was being done to correct this situation except for Scotiabank representatives asking me to be "patient"..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more