Went to make a deposit and had to wait over 20 mins to do so.The time that i actually had to wait wasn't so much the issue but real issue was that the 2 other Chase employees decided to wait til the line was 7 people long before they finally decided to see if they could help anyone in line considering their was only one tell.

Prior to that all the people waiting in line were just watching them chit chat among themselves like they were the only 2 people in the whole bank. Then when they finally decided to help they asked if anyone had a deposit and if anyone had a debit card so they could direct people to the ATM. Wow, don't you think that we would have done that if we did have a debit card???

They were really condescending and did not help a single person in line.What a waste of time!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of concern for the teller nor their customers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of chase bank debit card. Chase Bank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned chase bank debit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Chase Bank.

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1077320

This is becoming common at the Chase banks in my area.I assume they are attempting to keep labor costs down by not bringing in as many people as they really need.

Usually, you can blame the branch manager for the lack of adequate tellers, but if Chase controls this aspect for all branches, even the manager has no control.

This corporate control is now common with the result that the local manager has little authority and/or control of staffing.I like Chase but now find myself banking at my credit union much more as a result of what you describe.