Wilmington, Delaware

I applied for a chase slate card recently online on chase.com. They said I need to wait 7-10 business days to receive a written response – approval or decline.

Then they declined my credit card application due to too many credit card applications filed within 2 years. I called them and asked if I could call the reconsider phone number. They said no the decision stands. I have a 753 credit score.

I make $57,200 each year. I also have only one credit card with a credit limit of $3500. Why would they decline my application? I have therefore been DENIED access to credit, which I wanted to actually use.

Chase is a very dishonest company. Why do I also have NO chance to reconsider? Why do they have this unfair policy? This seems like it is just some big evil bank that is ripping off customers left and right and needs to be broken up or shut down.

Since I have been denied access to credit, I deny Chase any of my banking relationships and actively pursue other more friendly companies.

Chase you suck – very dishonest company. Worse than Wells Fargo!

Product or Service Mentioned: Chase Bank Slate Credit Card.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Chase Bank Cons: Way i was treated by your manager, Claims handling, Still waiting for answer on my contract, Especially for domestic violence survivors, Chase inhumanity.

• Credit card on file

Comments

Denying you credit is not dishonest you ***!

Chase is a horrible bank to do business with. Chase sucks b a l l s, and I hope they go out of business