5646 E Mockingbird Ln, Dallas, TX 75206, USA

I live in Dallas Texas and have been a chase client for over 10 years. On September 7, 2017 I used my chase debit card at a grocery store at approximately 6:30 pm in Dallas Texas.

On September 8, I got a message from Chase regarding possible fraudulent activity on my card. I immediately went to a chase branch to report that on September 8 my account had been accessed through an ATM machine in Florida and someone had taken out $555.00. My card was cancelled and soon thereafter I was credited the $555 back into my account. On September 20, 2017 the same thing happened.

$500 taken from my account via an ATM in Florida. I again visited the branch and they once-again cancelled my NEW card (which hadn't even arrived to me in the mail yet!) ands credited me the $500 that was stolen. On September 28, 2017 Chase reversed the original $555.00 credit and took it BACK out of my account. they have informed me that since the card had a chip it could not be counterfeited and therefore I am responsible for the money taken from my account in Florida - TWICE - and essentially called me a liar and a thief.

They have refused to put the money back into my account and consider the matter closed.

Nothing like being called a cheater, liar and thief by the banking institution I have used for over 10 years. Thomas Mitchell Dooley Dallas, texas

Product or Service Mentioned: Chase Bank Banking Service.

Comments

How could money be withdrawn when the card was closed? I say your story is bull

Well in order to withdraw money from any ATM a PIN is required. So how did someone get your card, or copy it, AND get your PIN?