I do not have a chase bank account (3 credit cards though) but my son does.I went to the Chase Bank on Higgins and Arlington heights road in Elk Grove Illinois to deposit $250.00 IN CASH, into my sons account (he just moved out of state).

I have a valid Illinois drivers license and my sons account number. all his banking info is still in this state. BUT...THEY WOULD NOT TAKE THE DEPOSIT. WHO DOSE'NT TAKE CASH !!!

ITS A FRICKEN BANK!!! Spoke to the manager, STILL WONT TAKE A CASH DEPOSIT! Also, there are about employee spots and ONLY 1 EMPLOYEE working, about 6 people in line.

A bank that won't take a cash deposit it the stupidest thing ever.I would never consider banking there and going to tell my son to change banks.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service new policies and customer service representatives. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of chase bank cash deposit. Chase Bank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned chase bank cash deposit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Chase Bank.

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1225714

Sorry to inform you of this but it has nothing to do with simply taking CASH.IF it were your own account or name was on it as well it would have been no problem.

This is a common practice to avoid illegal activity. A person NOT on the account can NOT just stop at a bank and deposit cash. Now IF you had one of your Sons actual deposit slips with the info on it THEN it would have been ok as well.

So this is an actual policy and nothing for you to get upset about.Sure the teller could have explained that part to you or maybe they did but you were too busy being outraged to hear clearly?

to Anonymous Pine Beach, New Jersey, United States #1226462

that is a lie, i tried to make a payment to my CC BY CASH AND I WAS ASKED FOR DL, WHAT A *** BANK! I WENT TO CAPITAL BANK and i made a payment for $576 cash with no problem.what is the big deal?the tellers need more training and manners, OR MAYBE IS ONLY DISCRIMINATION

to BAMBINA46 Tomball, Texas, United States #1226661

Chase policy is any cash transaction is the account holder must be present with valid identification.

Several but not all banks have a similar rule.