I have an $8,000 equity dollar line of credit with Chase.I have never used the account and wish to close the account since this affects my credit score.

I have faxed Chase 2 letters and called several times to cancel the line of credit. It seems almost impossible to get Chase to close my account.

I do not understand Chase's reluctance to close my account.I will never use the line of credit and it seems that someone in need of cash or upgrades to their home would benefit more than letting this Line of Credit to sit idle.

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments

Chase Bank - Chase "Kid's Card" DEBIT VISA steals from Child Support Payments Chase Bank "Okay.... many people in this country elect to have the money they receive for their children's child support, made through their state family court agency and then through to..." Read more Pnc Bank - Locked out of Savings account while overseas! Pnc Bank "I have had some bad experiences with banks, but PNC really takes the cake. I am currently overseas in South America, and PNC decides to freeze my account (on May..." Read more Chase Bank - Mishandling of disputed charges Chase Bank "I had horrible time dealing with disputing a charges on my chase credit card. The merchant (Portland Badminton club) put un-necessary changes on my acccount and even provided the 7..." Read more Chase Bank - For A Billion Dollar Company, They Can Afford Much Better Service! Chase Bank "Back on Wednesday, August 4, 2016 at approximately 5:30 p.m., I went inside of the Chase Branch located at: 3183 Wilshire Boulevard Suite #199, Los Angeles, California 90005 (213) 249-9862..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more