I opened an account with my cousin to help her out because she was helping me take care of my daughter.The reason for it was so if my daughter needed anything that it wouldn't be a problem she could use my account.

Well i was looking at my bank statement and it said $304 was transfered to another account, so I called the bank and it was from an account that my cousin had in 07 with washington mutual well I tried to see if I could get my money refunded and set up a payment arangement to pay it and they wont so now I can't pay my bills so chase could get their money.It was not even my debt but they don't care so now I can't pay my bills they are taking food and clothes off of my daughter's back over something that isn't even my fault I am a single dad that makes it from check to check and they took over $300 of my hard earned money for something that I couldn't help I am a 23 year old single father of a 7 year old girl I just don't understand how these people can be so heartless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Chase Bank Account.

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments

FREE MONEY SYNCHRONY LAMBS TO THE SLAUTER GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK PAY PAL Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..." Read more I HAVE FRAUDULENT MORTGAGES WITH NO MODIFICATION AND NO PRINCIPAL REDUCTIONS FROM JPMORGAN CHASE BANK NA Chase Bank "3813 Huron Avenue #5Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate ExecutivePISSEDCONSUMER.COM1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..." Read more Ge Capital - "DEADLY DISEASE" Ge Capital "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..." Read more Chase Bank - Review in Banks category from Trumbull, Connecticut Chase Bank "On June 13,2016 multimillion dollar bank Chase cleared a counterfeit check sent to my daughter in the mail $1820. After the funds cleared, Craigslist scammer coerced her..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Very Upset Harbor Freight Tools "Hi i hope this is read by the right people! I work at HFT for 6 years no problems always had hrs to work loved going there to work but..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more