I am losing my house to the greedy banks who have run me around for over a year dangling a remodification loan in front of me only to turn me down for something that was on my application form a year ago!!!

They are outright crooks and they stole 4.5 billion dollars of taxpayer money that the Fed (that is owned by the big banks) authorized and then kept secret from the public.When are people going to get mad about this and demand our money back.

They've taken our savings, now they're taking our homes. And all they do is complain about how much health care is going to cost.

THE BANKS GOT 4.5 TRILLION DOLLARS!!!!That's a almost a third of the national debt!!!

Review about: Chase Bank Loan.

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments

Help losing or lost? my home to chase bank!Deception fruid etc.Qualified for hemp program modifacation didnt seem to matter to chase bank?dont want to be homeless. Just want to save my house.....

Chase Bank..... Keep an eye on your account Chase Bank "I have never heard of pending drop offs and I have been with Chase for years. I was charged two insufficient fees because of this but when I checked my..." Read more Chase Bank - Review in Banks category from Sacramento, California Chase Bank "My name is DeMar Kennerly 21st Sacramento,CA a man by the name Brian hits my vehicle 2013 Mercedes Benz and is trying to get away i need a witness that..." Read more Ge Capital - I was in a bad spot and applied for a small loan. Received an email Ge Capital "And a legitimate looking letter on letterhead saying I was approved for 6000$. When I called over and over following up no answer and finally Indian girl answered. When I..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL/PAYPAL BRAZEN LIE NOT EVEN THE USPS IS SAFE Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more