Chase Bank Customer Care Review from Houston, Texas

If you like to be insulted, degraded, underwrited, and bullied by the Chase Bank employees, then you should definitly visit and bank with the Tomball Chase Bank Location located off of FM 2920 in Tomball, TX. My entire family currently as of today, all bank with this Chase Bank. But all 7 of us will be changing banks tomorrow. My daughter and myself have banked with Chase for years and over the last 9 months including today, our Chase Bank credit cards and or ACH debits or online purchases have had fradulant charges and money removed from checking and savings accounts 13 times in 9 months. We have even changed bank account numbers, passwords and credit card along with atm cards. We have also gone to the extient of buying new computers. We went into this location today to dispute the $2000 in unauthorized tranactions on our accounts that have been made over the last couple days. Instead of a concerned or even caring employee to actually help us, this particular Stupied Chase Bank Employee tried to tell us that this was all of our fault. In the hour that we were there, the Chase Bank employee at the Tomball location insulted my daughter and myself several times. He asked my daughter if she was a drug dealer, and went on to asking several inappropriate, unnessary, unprofessional questions to myself and my daughter. If i was man, i would have knocked him out. He spoke to us like we were stupied and degraded us. However, little does he know, and maybe if he would not have been so judgemental on the way we looked this afternoon, i am a very successful Vice President of a software data company and make well over 10x his salary and my daughter is about to be a Pediatric surgyen before the age of 27. If he would have asked my appropriate questions, he would have learned that we have been volunteering all day today to help clean up after the Houston Floods and that is why we were all dirty and nasty. Obviously, not to fast with numbers, not only did Chase just loose 7 customers, you lost 7 customers that have deposited over $400,000.00 totaled in direct deposits over the last 5 months combined. I have never been treated this poorly in all of 45 years. Especially in Tomball, TX. I have heard several stories and horrible reviews of this particular Chase Bank and now i know they are all true. Good bye Chase Bank.
Review