Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I had my direct deposit via Chase - Provo Utah. When I decided to switch my direct deposit to a different bank, I kept going into Chase bank and asked what would be a consequences of switching to a different bank.

Multiple people told me there were none. I asked this same question several times over a 3 month period. They knew what I was asking and they still did not mention to me that there were service fees. I realize it’s my responsibility but I should have gotten notified especially since I was charged the service fee for over 8 months.

I should have gotten ALL of my money back instead of just some. With different banks such as key Bank and Mountain America Credit Union, they let you know if you are being charged if you are charged over a three month period, even with paperless. I tried to solve this problem by talking to a banking representative. They ended up yelling at me that it was my fault for not reading the pages of fine print and that I was 100% responsible.

But who does spend hours at a bank reading the pages and pages of fine print when they want to open an account and get back to their busy lives? If the bank had everyone stay to read every single word of the LONG agreement before signing, they could only have two new customers a day instead of twenty.

Banks should want to make their customers happy, after all, we are the ones keeping them in business. Yelling and screaming at, and blaming the customer is unacceptable.

Review about: Chase Bank Direct Deposit.

Comments