695 Thornton Pkwy, Thornton, CO 80229, USA
1.2

I have been with Chase Bank for four years and have received so many fees that are unexceptionable. Over the past few months I have gotten over draft fees even though I had money in my accounts so I called to link my accounts and they told me this will fix the fees that have been applied and no more worries.

Fast forward one month I received four more overdraft fees so I called and spoke with a manager and she said that if a check pulls from saving it will not draft from my checking's. I said great I am glad you told me this because the representative did not say that at all and I got more fees due to this. So she did reverse some but said that was the max she could fix at one time. She also had to call her manager to transfer funds to my other account because it said I did not have enough in my account when I clearly did as I and the manager saw that I did.

So they had the higher manager manually transfer fund and during this it created another check to bounce and more fees. I called once again and spoke with a manager right away and he says that I have reached my max reversal for 12 months for curtsy reversals. I say but this was made due to there mistake. He said sorry nothing I can do about it.

I do not recommend this bank at all!

Customer service is horrible and they will charge so many unnecessary fees that a credit Union will not. Save your money and the headache and go with another financial institute!

Product or Service Mentioned: Chase Bank Checking Account.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Chase Bank Pros: Bank good private client a joke avoid.

Chase Bank Cons: All the fees, Unethical business practices, Closing my good account.

• Chase Jp Morgan

Comments

All you have to do is check your account every day. If it is negative you just transfer money from another account to cover it. Problem solved.

That's common sense banking 101.. No, they won't pull from a checking to satisfy a savings debit.

How about getting your @#$# together and pay out of a single account that has the funds in it at the time?

That's called adulting and once you start doing it, things will go better for you. 1-Move money to primary account you do business out of 2-Keep money in it to handle your business 3-Problem solved 4-You're welcome 5-This is where you say you must work for them

@Anonymous

shush what is it today, no one takes responsibility for their own actions...you're exactly right in your statement, it's your fault not the banks!

Chase Bank Reviews