I received a letter indicating that my property address and insurance policy address are not correct. In fact the letter was send to my correct address which is 1840 Majors Path, Southampton, NY 11968 Chase has the property address listed as 1840 Majors Path, Southampton, NY 11969 Notice that the last digit of the zip code is incorrect.

I was instructed per the letter to call 1-800 848-9136 to correct the address After approximately 10 minutes of pushing buttons, I was finally able to speak with a person, I explained the problem and that I had already been on the phone for more than 10 min trying to correct the bank's address error She asked if she could place me on hold.......She got back on the line after approximately 10 more minutes connected me to Sheena Johnson. I immediately asked Ms Johnson to take my phone number and give me her phone number in case we were disconnected.........(You see I have been through this before and had to start all over) Ms Johnson said that was not possible that she could not take my number and call me back in the event we were disconnected..... So I asked what needed to be done. She told me that the original mortgage had the incorrect address on it.

I said “so after 15 years it is now a problem?” She repeated that it has been this way since the beginning, at which point I asked what needed to be done to correct it.....She then hung up on me.

So now, due to no error on my part, I have spent over 23 minutes on the phone for a bank error and was hung up on at the point when it could have been corrected. To reiterate, my property address, town, nor zip code has not changed it has always been 1840 Majors Path, Southampton, NY 11968 I don't know why the zip code was changed......So not I am supposed to call the bank back and investing another 23 minutes to correct and error I did not make?

Review about: Chase Bank Customer Care.

I didn't like: No help at all.

Comments