Chase bank is the most rediculas bank in his world.......i have been with this bank for a couple of years.Have a significant amount in savings and a ok amout in checking.

Do not bounces checks. I have credit cards with very larg amouts n them and always pay on time. I appled for a chase card only to get the big discount that came with it on Amazon. Tbey declined it.

The most rediculas bank ever. Taking all my money out tomorrow and changing banks..... Hope many of you do the same. They r worthless!!!!!!!

Bad bank!!!!

Only worried about tbere over head.Could give a *** aboutthe ustomers......

This reviewer shared experience about "don't need u to contact me. choosing a different bank" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Chase Bank. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Chase Bank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Chase Bank to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments

So the person who got declined for an Amazon credit card closed their accounts because they are over extended on their credit and didn't get approved???Omg!!!

They were probably happy your dumba$$ left. I go in there quite a bit and yeah the lines at the teller line is long sometimes but the bank is sound and the people there are personable. I especially like the guy and gal that sit next to the front of the door. They know me by name and if they can't do something they're upfront about it.

I know the bank's limitations and don't expect them to give me a turkey dinner with every transaction.

So to that person who left SUCK IT!Haha you' have too many credit cards!!

I feel the same way. Just closed both my personal and business accounts with them

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1046470

Perhaps they were unable to read the application you filled out due to your atrocious, illegible writing ability? I suggest you wait until you graduate from junior high and then, after a couple of years of English composition re-apply.