Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

My debit card is asking for more verification...im trying to buy bus trip

What do i need to do?

Harry Rollins
According to wallethub.com in order to verify Chase bank debit card
  • sign in to your Chase.com account,
  • find your new card under “My Accounts.”
  • if you need to verify your card via phone enter your 16-digit card number when the system prompts you.
View

quiero de favor información de mis cuentas

by MiniatureMarmot451

tengo con ustedes cuenta de ahorros y en un disco

View

Deposited a check but dont have funds??

by WeightyHoneyBee

The check that i deposited got processed and the funds were supposed to be in my checking account but they are not and have not been but my check cleared.

View

Can others see my credit card usage?

Can other people see my credit card usage? If so, I want to get that revoked.?

THX. Brice

Harry Rollins
According to Chase Bank FAQ page the company takes their responsibility to protect your confidential information seriously. They've set up physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that meet federal standards for keeping your information safe from unauthorized access or use.
View

I can’t find the hours of the notary. What are those?

Need a notary ASAP

Harry Rollins

Unfortunately, chase.com does not provide any information about notary working hours. Normally, all Chase Bank branches operate from Monday to Friday 9 AM till 6 PM, on Saturday from 9 AM till 4 PM, and on Sunday it’s closed. It is possible to get assistance on existing accounts by Chase Bank customer service phone at 800-935-9935. Chase Bank customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Chase bank complaint I filed

by ThirdBison366

Is it possible for me to be successful suing Chase for what they cost me financially due to their error? Anyone can file a suit but no sense wasting the effort if the result isn't going to be worth it.

Savings account

Can't open savings account on my kindle. Says it doesn't recognize my device.

I can get checking info but not savings. Please help.

1 answer
When chase says it doesn't recognize your device you have to get a temp. Identification code threw call, text, or email. After you get the code you enter it along with your Chase.com password and you have full run of your account. If the issue persists you can call chase consumer online tech support and they can assist you 24/7. I know this is a month later but, hopefully this helps someone.

credit cards closed

credit cards closed with no reason, no notification, accounts in good standing, when contacted they refuse to help or allow me to go to someone who had the answers.

How do I apply for a 21 month interest loan

by user63529065

I am not computer savy. I would like to talk to a representative

Ibrahim

by user15507011

Same bday charge me money ?

CD's

by user35489071

I am a new customer, is it possible to purchase a CD on line. I am an invalid and it Ennis very difficult for me to get to the bank.

View

How do I get a purchase refunded?

by user46447667

Two days ago I ordered the mcgregor vs mayweather and I never got it because of the servers on ufctv. How shall I go about getting that refunded?

View

what questions does chase online dept ask you to get identification code to login online

by user47445026

i am trying to login into my chase personal credit card account online but it wants to send a identification code to two of my numbers that i do not have anymore. There is an option to call online dept and get identification code.what will the online dept ask for when i call. I'm currently on travel vacation and do not have card exp date nor 3 digit security code but i do remember the full 16 digit card number.

View

Do you have foreign currency

by user44439706

Debit card

by user20428016

Why did Chase bank stop replaceing debit cards the same day for stolen or lost cards in the bank and of uour ID has another address. Chase was replaceing cards before why change this policy I don't like two days for a new one I was told it"s a security issues Chase banks at Clark Madison, Montrose & Broadway and Dearborn & Washington

Bill Pay from Wells Fargo

by user54396441

I need to receive a transfer from Wells Fargo Bill Pay to my Chase Account. Should it be sent to "Chase National Bank by Mail" as Payee and Address?

Questions 16