3.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

****Luisa Colin****Venice Blvd.LA was the best.

Not my usual Chase experience. She listened, looked at my receipts, (cust serv) kept telling me, all was fine, when it was not. I left the branch feeling like a customer. I had an issue with my card.

I was being rejected at multiple terminals. CHASE terminals. Which forced me elsewhere to get money for my kid's appointments. I was pissed and confused as I had the funds.

I called multiple times and was not satisfied with the responses from the "fly catchers" I ended up going into the branch for help. She is awesome, and I thank her for representing Chase so professionally! Other Chase people take note.

I refuse to enter my 2 home branches - Horrible treatment!I just got fed up, and can not understand simple niceties!.

Review about: Chase Bank Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Luisa colin.

I didn't like: Phone customer service.

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments

Capital One 360 - Just opened an account, already regretting it. Capital One 360 "I recently opened a Capital One 360 checking account, since it seemed like a good fit for me. Debit card, no fees for letting a bank invest my money to..." Read more Chase Bank - Chase Rewards Visa cheats customers out of bonus points Chase Bank "called to inquire about using my points, when I was informed that the offer I received was for 40,000 points..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - EMERGENCY NEWS FLASH USPS CONSUMERS BEING RAPED DUE TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL MONEY BANK & PAY PAL SMART CONNECT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES Ge Capital Retail Bank "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..." Read more I HAVE FRAUDULENT MORTGAGES WITH NO MODIFICATION AND NO PRINCIPAL REDUCTIONS FROM JPMORGAN CHASE BANK NA Chase Bank "3813 Huron Avenue #5Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate ExecutivePISSEDCONSUMER.COM1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..." Read more Pridebites - Waited over a month for crapola Pridebites "It took over a month and a half to receive a plain dog collar with just name and phone # on their pre-designed collar. No graphics or special design. Ended..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more