****Luisa Colin****Venice Blvd.LA was the best.

Not my usual Chase experience. She listened, looked at my receipts, (cust serv) kept telling me, all was fine, when it was not. I left the branch feeling like a customer. I had an issue with my card.

I was being rejected at multiple terminals. CHASE terminals. Which forced me elsewhere to get money for my kid's appointments. I was pissed and confused as I had the funds.

I called multiple times and was not satisfied with the responses from the "fly catchers" I ended up going into the branch for help. She is awesome, and I thank her for representing Chase so professionally! Other Chase people take note.

I refuse to enter my 2 home branches - Horrible treatment!I just got fed up, and can not understand simple niceties!.

I liked: Luisa colin.

I didn't like: Phone customer service.

3.5
Interest Rate
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Chase Bank Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Chase Bank - Chase - Boycott for misleading you to believe they will help you Chase Bank "Seems that hundreds if not thousands of people have been mislead my Chase Home Loan - Modification Center, They claim they help homeowners stay in their home yet it seems..." Read more I HAVE FRAUDULENT MORTGAGES WITH NO MODIFICATION AND NO PRINCIPAL REDUCTIONS FROM JPMORGAN CHASE BANK NA Chase Bank "3813 Huron Avenue #5Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate ExecutivePISSEDCONSUMER.COM1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..." Read more ADVENTURES IN PAY PAL LAND SYNCHRONY BANK GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK CONTINUE TO PUT THE SCREWS TO ITS CUSTOMERS Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..." Read more Chase Bank - Chase "Kid's Card" DEBIT VISA steals from Child Support Payments Chase Bank "Okay.... many people in this country elect to have the money they receive for their children's child support, made through their state family court agency and then through to..." Read more Case Boss - My Items has not yet arrived from 16th May 2017 Case Boss "I'am here expressing my frustration as I was being informed that the Item will be shipped from 2-4 weeks time. But from 16th May until now, the Items has not..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Love the layout but very poor workmanship indeed Heartland Rvs "My husband and I purchased a Heartland Prowler 25 ft. Before we purchased, we were interested, not only in the layout and amount of storage space, but more importantly we..." Read more Atompark Software - Great Customer Support Atompark Software "Not just ones or twice, I have been in touch with Atompark live chat so many times, not just for fresh purchases and discounts, but also for many technical issues,..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Unsafe worker driving Lkq Corporation "Hi i live in Florida. When i was driving one of your trucks cut me off the road.I was turning right but there was so many cars in the way..." Read more