I contacted chase twice on a overdraft fee that was charged to me for a transaction on June 14th, 2018. My accoung clearly shows my account was at a 0.00 balance on the 14th of june after gas.

I checked my account several time out of being paranoid and was still at 0.00, so i was like ok cool if my account is overdrafted i get paid tomorrow so it will cover me before 9 p.m (because im on mountain time) if i go over. I wake up today and see i was overdrafted $10.91 and a overdraft fee of $34.00. I called and was told there was nothing that could be done because the submittion for the fee was denied. I actually loved chase before this point and will be considering a bank thats not going to treat me this way.

I pay my bill and make sure i try to do the right things to take care of home. To be told by a billion dollar organization that a $34 fee is denied is a reality check that this bank is not for me anymore.

Product or Service Mentioned: Chase Bank Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments