today, Monday July 27th 2015 I entered the branch in Hollister California at12:58 pm.There was one teller ONE.

I finally left at 1:38 pm. Luckily I wasn't on lunch break but I did have dogs waiting in the car while the temp was 85* I think I'll take my business elsewhere as this is ridiculous. So I am supposed to use at least one hundred words. Really?

words words words words words words words words words work words words words words See how crazy this is?

I am guessing that you don't want complaints.So this took more of my time than I had anticipated Not cool Just sayin....

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of other product from Chase Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Chase Bank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chase Bank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments

You ***, how can you leave your dogs in your car at 85%. Next time, bring your debit card so you can use the eAtm