2.7

Update by user Mar 29

The day after my message appeared on pissed consumer, Chase managed to straighten out my accounts. They didn't notify my, they just fixed the problems. Thank you so much for your help.

Original review posted by user Feb 17

Have had chase credit card since 1997. Card hacked December 2018.

In Jan Chase credited hacks and sent new card which I activated. FEB. 3 card wouldn't download into Quicken; Quicken found the acct but Chase instructions are: "ignore." I called Customer Service (800-524-3880) at 12:25 am three times to Customer services. First call, girl says my phone "going in and out." Second call, man had no trouble hearing me (I'm on same phone in same place).

He transfer me to tech support. Phone hung up. I called six more times and got the same girl as the first time who still says I am going in and out. Quit calling at 12:50 am after six calls.

Called Cust Serv again on 2/8/19 at 10 am (1-800-+524-3880). Card declined today, but Chase says no record of its being declined. Why would I lie about it? Why don't they have a record?

Transferred to Cheryl in Online Tech support (877-242-7372) very nice, but unable to help transferred to Credit Card Dept. they can't help either so closed acct and requested new card. New card arrived 2/16/2019. Activated 2/17/19.

Still can't connect through Quicken, and Chase still says to "ignore" the acct. Called Cust Serv at 3:43 pm. No answer so called 877-242-7372) at 3:45. Transferred to credit dept 800-945-2006 .

They say will transfer me to Online information (no phone available). Online info wants me to go back to tech support. I asked for supervisor instead; Supervisor Rick also wants me to go back Tech Support (877-242-7372) or call quicken. I see no point to either, since Quicken can find the acct at Chase, but Chase won't respond.

No point either to having a card that won't download or having an account with so many people who know how to do nothing but transfer me until I give up. I Hung up call at 4:45 pm.

NOT MY IDEA OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. Meanwhile, I will take a visa card from someone who can service it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Chase Bank Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Chase Bank Cons: Customer service representatives, Errors on a regular basis, Disregard of members.

• Poor Customer Care