After doing business with Chase Bank for many years now, I fell behind a few months payments due to a brain tumor that I was unaware of for quite a long time.I was diagnosed and had brain surgery and got back in control of my finances.

Chase Bank had already closed my account and wouldn't do anything to change it. They weren't willing to give any weight at all to my long standing record with them. Regardless of my circumstances, they said there was nothing they could do.

There is always something that someone can do but obviously Chase Bank does not exhibit any humanity in their business dealings.I will never consider Chase Bank for any reason again.

Gail Johnson

This person wrote the review a product or service from Chase Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Chase Bank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was what happened to me and chase inhumanity. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chase Bank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments

Richmond Hill, New York, United States #1182024

I'm so sorry, I know how you feel.I received a call today from a "person" who spoke to me as if Chase has been doing me some sort of favor by dealing with me.

I pleaded with this woman not to close or reduce my credit limit because I am shopping for a home and such action would effect my credit score along with my chances of qualifying for a decent mortgage.She ignored my plea's and spoke to me as if I where sitting on a street corner, holding out a cup, begging for change