In May i did change $3000 from $20 bills to $100 because i was going vacation. I did not count the money in the bank because it was so busy.

After i Landed in my destination i was chocked to discover that i am missing $300 from the $3000. I called the bank and Ms Angela answered the phone. She was unprofessional, Provided no help. The only thing she said when you get back i will late you speak with the bank manager.

In the same year I did call because i had another issue with my bank transaction, and unfortunately Ms Angela the ignorant answered my phone again, I start thinking that is my luck. Same like the other time Ms Angela failed to provide me with any information. She was very unprofessional again and provide no help. She transferred me to the customer service to answer my question because she was unable to answered for me.

Chase bank you must look at Angela performance and specially Jessica the store manager. If you have any question about the money I had lost in chase bank please send me an E-mail me at benali407@yahoo.com or if you had a same problem we could go and file a law suite against chase bank winter Haven.

Product or Service Mentioned: Chase Bank Banking Service.

Comments