1.4

I had horrible time dealing with disputing a charges on my chase credit card. The merchant (Portland Badminton club) put un-necessary changes on my acccount and even provided the 7 documents which has my FORGED signature( Yes FORGE signature....Can you believe it).

However Chase bank never bothered to care and simply put the verdict in favor of merchant. When i asked Chase bank to give me in writing that my signature are authentic they refused.

Such an bunch of retard people who can't differentiate between original and FORGE signature and encouraging such crime like identify theft. Chase bank please contact me and i request to look into the FORGE signature more seriously to uphold the dignity of your bank.

Product or Service Mentioned: Chase Bank Credit Card.

Comments

You are an I d i o t! You cannot spell.

You have poor grammar. Your dispute is with the merchant NOT the bank. File a police report.

File a lawsuit. Seriously...take responsibility to do something instead of blame

@Anonymous

That was very *** of you to call her names when she only saying how she was wrongly done. However I hope it don't never happen to you.

Because it has happen to me guess what I have a card from channel 2 and I have recorded conversations on my phone so therefore It will turn out for the best for me or it will be bad for them. For anyone that need the information for Channel 2 I have a card with his email and full name.

@Anonymous

Your grammar is awful. Get an education.

Chase Bank Reviews