Los Angeles, California

I applied for a loan modification in June. After a month of not hearing from them (chase Bank) I called to find out the status of my applicaton, they told me that they never received the documents. I mailed the packet with proof of delivery,and was told by the post office that delivery had been made.

After finally finding the packet, they said things were mising. I had made copies of everything, I sent them what was missing. later they said that they

needed other documents,by then I knew that they were giving me the run around.

Lovie

Product or Service Mentioned: Chase Bank Loan.

Comments

I have been trying to modify my loan for four years. I was told today that I've been denied modification because my loan# was on certain pages that were not allowed to have extranious writing. I was told last year that all doc's were to have my loan# on them so they wouldn't get lost as they have "lost" many pages to my modification in the past.

I have experienced the exact same treatment from Chase , I also used a counselor from St.Ambrose to mediate the third package sent knowing that to be a safe documentation transition ( witnessing ) my hardship with Chase regarding modification funding that I was entitled to have .This occurred in 2009 ;I at least thought they would be ddoing something different by now .

wauketa

Is there any way we can get together for some type of lawsuit??

Also I have asked for my deed 3 times now and still have not received it...

Same thing here... I have been sending them everything for 2 years now and doing everything they ask. Is there any way we can get together for some type of lawsuit??

Also I have asked for my deed 3 times now and still have not received it...

I am going through the same thing. I sent them all the documents over a year ago....I rec'd a letter telling me the few things that were missing.

I again sent them. After a month I called checking the status.

They now tell me that so much time has passed I need to send new bank statements. I do that, call them again and now they are missing something else that they told me they had the 1st time.