Hayward, California
1K views

Hey get this. I wrote Jennifer Myhre from Chase. She wrote all of Wamu's customers informing them of the new fee "service charge" schedule on their "free" checking accounts.

Not only does she check her email. She actually responded to my comments by sending me a personalized next day air letter in the mail responding back by closing my Chase account in 7 business days because she was so pissed off at my comments. . I didn't write anything *** but I indicated she was very disliked on this website, that I was closing my chase account.

You asked for it!!!! Her contact info is. . . .drum roll please.

jennifer.myhre@chase.com telephone number 1800-242-7399 ex 51956

WHAT A ***. Why go into the branch to cancel your account when you can do what I did! and email a response to Ms. Myhre and she will do it for you. I bet she hates our emails showing up on her black berry.

Product or Service Mentioned: Chase Bank Checking Account.

Comments

As for the curse as that type thing goes you might be cursing yourself as well. Sorry I wrote that. Apologies.

I wonder if the executive officers are aware of her antics they either approve of her pure evil or hate her for costing them so much money? Tough call when they love both. Get a picture of her put a hammer two nails on it lay on a curse or forgive her *** bound soul and move on.

When I was upset about receiving Jennifer Myhre's letter I called the 800 number on the letter to get her contact information. They wanted all my information and I told them I just thief information to contact Jennifer Myhre.

How rude is it to send someone a letter with no contact information? Finally I told the "customer service" representative to give me the contact information or tell me she didn't have the information, or give me another contact to abtain the desired information. She gave me the 800 number that I had originally called to reach her. What a circle.

I called back to try a different "customer service" representative.

This time I was put and hold and the call was "dropped". Googled Jennifer Myhre and it pulled up all kinds of information.

I just got a letter and a new debit card from Jennifer Myhre telling me my husband's debit card was at of fraud. So she sent the new debit card to a house that is empty 80% of the time for an account that is supposed to be paperless. She did this without notifying us to expect a new card because "protecting our financial information is one of Chase's highest priorities."

#422027

I also got an email claiming to be from Chase and signed Jennifer Myhre - it's a SCAM it's not sent by Chase - forward such email to: abuse@chase.com

@Judy

Judy; thank you. Tonite we emailed that 'abuse@chase.com' to see if this will eliminate mailings from these Chase ***.

Absurd

I get a letter from Chase almost every day of the week offering $100.00 to open an account. why don't you stop the mailings and up your intetest rate.

You are wasting so much money and with a higher interest rate you cound increase the number of people that would save with you. YOU WASTE A LOT OF MONEY

Jennifer is no longer at that extension. Someone named Jodie is.

hahahahaha Jennifer is no longer with Chase, I'm told. hahahaha

I hate that bank, and I'm closing my account tomorrow.

Their only expertise, in my opinion, is in knowing how to cheat people out of their money and their homes. Good riddance!!

MRS MYHRE CAN KISS MY LILY WHITE IRISH ***. HOPE SHE GETS FIRED AND RUINED!!!

do you wont to ***

I received the letter and it only shows the last four digits of one of my accounts. Does this mean my other accounts will not be subject to this fee?

And this particular account is my 4yr. old daughters account for her birthday and holiday money. Real nice Chase!

I will be emailing Jennifer Myhre to give her a piece of my mind! Hopefully she does not close my daughters account out of spite!

I think people need to speak up or they think we just sit here and take it. With these times you think people would help out the customer instead of take, take, take.

i was able to call chase at 1-800-788-7000 and close my checking account. all they needed was my social security # and my account #.

so glad i don't have to haul my kids into the branch to do this!

they got something right. LOL :zzz

Ok here you are. The office address to

CHASE IVORY Rip U off bad TOWERS is

jennifer.myhre@chase.com

9900 Katy Fwy

Houston TX 77055

Here secretary apparently is Carrie Melchor.

You can send a letter to that address but the way to make sure you reach that *** is a email to jennifer.myhre@chase.com or calling 733-262-1861. Make sure you use some of your free cell phone min an call that number. or you can cost chase money $2 dollars a call a by calling their 1800 number from a pay phone 1800-242-7399 ex51956

Ok here you are. The office address to

CHASE IVORY Rip U off bad TOWERS is

jennifer.myhre@chase.com

9900 Katy Fwy

Houston TX 77055

Here secretary apparently is Carrie Melchor.

Anyone have the mailing address. I'm upset about it also. That is so unfair.

I'm all in. Closing my accounts today.

Shameful they do not honor the promise of WaMu for free checking. No more Chase for me.

This is rediculous, I was at this bank since 1987, it was Bank One then changed to Wash Mutual now it's Chase! Last year I felt something was wrong as they kept pressuring me to updating my checking info.

I was happy with it just the way it was. Now I realize they'd have to Grandfather Clause the agreement if I did not do the changes they pressured me into. Had I known then what I know now! I just closed my credit card account.

I have a mere $1500.00 left on a car loan, will pay that off and close then close my checking account. It's a shame because I really like the bank tellers at my bank, they are just great. I'm going to miss them. Free checking with a $12 service fee unless you give your first born, donate blood or have 5 million average monthly balance.

What a joke! Goodbye Chase!

Dear Chase,

I'm leaving you. This relationship is over. It was awesome when we first started out, you know, years ago when you were Great Western, then Washington Mutual. Even when you got a little *** and self-absorbed and started calling yourself WaMu I put up with you because you always loved me and never asked me to change. But, now, honestly, you're not worth $12 a month and truthfully, there's somebody else. I've been romantically involved with them for a while, auto insurance, homeowner's insurance, credit cards, life insurance, savings, that's my confession, but you pushed me away. So USAA, you now get my long desired checking account which we all thought was untouchable. I'd probably never pay a fee with Chase given that I meet most of the requirements, but I didn't give you permission to change and you have done neglected me for yours.

Good bye Mrs. Myhre. Not sure your decision was a good one. Our next paychecks will be direct deposited into our new USAA (truly) free checking accounts.