Wenatchee, Washington

On November 3, 2015 My husband , William Randall had bill pay on USAA Bank send Verizon wireless phone a check .. Check Number 995007 [REDACTED] Posted Date Nov 6, 2015 Amount ($140.00) To our account under my name Kristal Kurran.

The check was processed by J. P. Morgan Chase Bank. Endorsed on back with this :

Consolidated rtn bnymellon>011307103<

JP Morgan Chase 11/05/15 VZWLV

9521 057135433100001 000000140 00 9521552

Consolididated rtn bnymellon >011307103<

I asked Chase Bank to back track where & what bank this was cashed at but they WOULD NOT. They told me to go to USAA Bank to find out this info. I have and got what I can.

Have Verizon working on this but it has been over 2 weeks to find out where this money went to.

It did not just go POOF into thin air. Meanwhile , no one seems to know what happened to the money.

If this is what Chase bank is all about and can’t find where the money went, then DO NOT TRUST THEM WITH YOUR MONEY!

I will NEVER bank with them. As for Verizon, If they cancel my phones, I will switch to another phone company.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Chase Bank Cons: No one at chase would help with where the money went.

Comments