South Bend, Indiana
1.4

I had deposited money which I thought was already available after 2 days because my local Chase bank told me that AND I received an email telling me it was AVAILABLE! I tried to use my funds but system came back & said my account was overdrawn.

I called your customer service to try to clear it up and waited 5 minutes to speak to this incompetent ***!

He did NOT want to hear my problem and just recited your "rules and regulations" to sound like he didn't hear me. I asked to speak to a manager & he pretended again not to hear me and continued on!!! I told him to stop ignoring me but AGAIN talked like he couldn't hear me.

I asked for his name and eventually after a few times he said his name was RAM but it probably isn't! How can one deal with such unprofessional treatment like this from Chase????

Product or Service Mentioned: Chase Bank Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Chase Bank Cons: Rude customer service, Seemingly deliberate avoidance of issue, Poor service, Employees do not care, Customer service left bitter taste in my mouth.

Comments

#1202011

I have they same problem with Chase's Claim Dept. (supposedly this guy Brian is the supervisor) He is rude disrespectful a bully and it seems like I always get handed over to him tho Ive specified before hand that I do not want to talk with him.

He has no communication skills. Further more he would not give me his last name. Well I guess thats modern banking practice, because use to your know the first and last name of the tellers or bankers.

I mean they know all the customers information. If thats not bad enough, just try to find out how to contact filing a complaint on a Chase Employee.