1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Poster increased review rating.

So I had someone place 16 claims on my account and reverse $17000 in legitimate payments that I have made and then removed all the money from my account.Chase canceled my account and held all my money that I had in there and reversed all the payments that I have made on my bills.

I have been evicted from my house and am currently being chased down by creditors and all Chase is telling me is that I shouldn't have made those claims and there wouldn't be a problem.Then they issued me a check for the remaining funds in my account and I deposited it in my new account and paid some bills and Chase stopped payment on that check 3 days later so my account is now -$2200 and they told me we shouldn't have issued that check yet so I'm sorry but your liable for the negative balance in your new bank account.

Review about: Chase Bank Account.

Reason of review: everyone I have spoke to tells me something different and has lied to me multiple times.

I didn't like: Customer service, Handling of fraudulant activity, Issuing a check then stopping payment, Being lied to and accused of doing the fraud, Freezing my money with no explanation.

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments