I am sick of receiving calls from Chase Credit Card Services. These calls are numerous times a day, seven (7) days a week. Just a couple more for my log and I intend to file criminal charges against Chase for harassment by public communication.
This has been ongoing now for a month. The rep that calls even tries to drag my wife into this, and she has nothing to do with it. They start at 8:00am and continue until 9:00 at night. Enough is enough.
I do believe for starters a restraining order is appropriate for these "crazy" people. Any company that follows these practices show they are not anyone you would want to be involved with.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Credit Cards
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "Back on Wednesday, August 4, 2016 at approximately 5:30 p.m., I went inside of the Chase Branch located at: 3183 Wilshire Boulevard Suite #199, Los Angeles, California 90005 (213) 249-9862..."
- "I just opened up my monthly statement, and I saw an unexpected charge for $3.00. So, I called and asked what it was. She said it was the fee for..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "I have been a longtime and faithful Netspend banking customer for many years. It started out as being a backup card/account which eventually turned into my primary account. ..."
- "My name Steve day I am having same issue I spent an hour the first night with them pushing every button they had over and over. Finally I was told..."
- "So, I thought I did a good job searching for a good company to make my pins. (do your research people!!!) Upon submitting my first quote, I was relieved to..."
- "I was a blogger on the site for 10 years and my blog was the most popular blog on the site for many of those years. Recently my account..."
- "I have tried to get a different mattress with Ashley furniture bc they stearns & foster they brought me had a black stain on it and had divets in..."