Mount Laurel, New Jersey
1.7

My account is 14 days past due. I have already spoken to them about my situation and I just made a payment to get caught up on the previous month's payment.

When you are making a payment they are sweet as pie. When you tell them you need a little time, they speak to you like a criminal. They are rude and condescending and abusive. And they will call you phone from morning until night, making it difficult to work.

Can't pay bills if I can't work. I am a new business owner and I am adjusting to the ebbs and flows of my new income situation. I have been doing fin until a slow month put me a little behind. I cannot beleive how I have been treated.

This is my third car lease with chase and I have never been treated this way by any debtor in my life. It is absurd. When I tried to talk to the woman to explain my situation, she just ignored everything I said and spoke to me as if I was not even a human being. It is demeaning and unnecessary to treat a customer like that because they had a rough month.

We live in a difficult economy, and things happen that are often out of our control, and people should not be treated this way ever! Absolutely disgusted by this situation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Chase Bank Auto Loan.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Chase Bank Cons: Non-existent customer service.

• Chase Auto

Comments

I have a solution...don't have late payments. Problem solved. You're welcome!!!