Irving, Texas

GMAC has reported incorrect information on my credit report. I've been researching so I can dispute this and get this stuff off of my credit report.

I have made many payments to GMAC over the phone. They use JP Morgan Chase "Pay Connection" which is also referred to as "Direct Pay" for over the phone payments. I called Pay Connection to request a report of the payments I have made to them for my GMAC account. They say I've never made a payment through them.

I insisted that I have and even gave them some confirmation numbers. When the supervisor I was speaking with continued to insist that I have never used them, I asked for her last name. She refused to give it to me. I asked for her office address, again she refused to answer.

I asked who she reports to, again she refused. I asked for corporate office information, again she refused. I have reported them to the FTC and the OCC. Shady operation.

I will never trust them with my money again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Chase Bank Account.

Comments