Chase Bank - For A Billion Dollar Company, They Can Afford Much Better Service!
Back on Wednesday, August 4, 2016 at approximately 5:30 p.m., I went inside of the Chase Branch located at: 3183 Wilshire Boulevard Suite #199, Los Angeles, California 90005 (213) 249-9862 to make a deposit.
Sadly, that Never Happened because the line was like a zoo with so many animals.
It was so crowded that I would have had to wait for almost one full hour to get served.
There is simply No Excuse For It, whatsoever!
They Can Afford To Hire More Tellers to take care of the What I Call It, "Customer Population".
I did complain about it and of course, Nothing Was Done about it!
In my pictures, amongst all of the others that have been taken by various customers, please find examples of exactly what kind of Service They Operate.
I am more than sure that Chase Bank can do much better than that!
Since the line up was Not Getting any better and Neither was the Service, I just left the bank and we will leave it like that.
I most likely will Not be going back to that branch anymore, but I do know that there are other branches where You do Not have to wait that long for decent, respectful, courteous help.
Angry and Upset Chase Customer
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Long line-ups
- Was very time consuming
- There was no help after complaining
- I would have had to wait up to one hour for help
- For a billion dollar company they can do much better
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "WE WERE CHARGED EXCESSIVE LATE FEES AND INTEREST, ETC.. WE OPENED ACCOUNT THRU SAM'S CLUB. WE CALLED FOR TOTAL PAYOFF AND TO CANCEL CARD. WE GOT TOTAL AMOUNT OWED..."
- "It appears Frost Bank closed our account because we are an immigrant family. On Thursday, we received a letter stating the following: Dear , The mission..."
- "Had a car loan from them for one year. I put down $10000 down on the vehicle. They call multiple times a week to "remind" you to pay on the..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."