Back on Wednesday, August 4, 2016 at approximately 5:30 p.m., I went inside of the Chase Branch located at: 3183 Wilshire Boulevard Suite #199, Los Angeles, California 90005 (213) 249-9862 to make a deposit.
Sadly, that Never Happened because the line was like a zoo with so many animals.
It was so crowded that I would have had to wait for almost one full hour to get served.
There is simply No Excuse For It, whatsoever!
They Can Afford To Hire More Tellers to take care of the What I Call It, "Customer Population".
I did complain about it and of course, Nothing Was Done about it!
In my pictures, amongst all of the others that have been taken by various customers, please find examples of exactly what kind of Service They Operate.
I am more than sure that Chase Bank can do much better than that!
Since the line up was Not Getting any better and Neither was the Service, I just left the bank and we will leave it like that.
I most likely will Not be going back to that branch anymore, but I do know that there are other branches where You do Not have to wait that long for decent, respectful, courteous help.
Angry and Upset Chase Customer
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Long line-ups
- Was very time consuming
- There was no help after complaining
- I would have had to wait up to one hour for help
- For a billion dollar company they can do much better
You May Also Like
- "I have paid $1512.00 in overdraft charges since I opened my Regions Checking account in 02/01/2012. I paid all my bills with electronic checks from regions online banking on..."
- "Chase is trying to take 1500 from my account after I deposit it. Please anyone contact me mr Trayshon carter about this matter ..."
- "Okay.... many people in this country elect to have the money they receive for their children's child support, made through their state family court agency and then through to..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."