2.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Back on Wednesday, August 4, 2016 at approximately 5:30 p.m., I went inside of the Chase Branch located at: 3183 Wilshire Boulevard Suite #199, Los Angeles, California 90005 (213) 249-9862 to make a deposit.

Sadly, that Never Happened because the line was like a zoo with so many animals.

It was so crowded that I would have had to wait for almost one full hour to get served.

There is simply No Excuse For It, whatsoever!

They Can Afford To Hire More Tellers to take care of the What I Call It, "Customer Population".

I did complain about it and of course, Nothing Was Done about it!

In my pictures, amongst all of the others that have been taken by various customers, please find examples of exactly what kind of Service They Operate.

I am more than sure that Chase Bank can do much better than that!

Since the line up was Not Getting any better and Neither was the Service, I just left the bank and we will leave it like that.

I most likely will Not be going back to that branch anymore, but I do know that there are other branches where You do Not have to wait that long for decent, respectful, courteous help.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

HPS

Angry and Upset Chase Customer

This reviewer shared experience about "they did not have enough tellers to accommodate the high demand of customers in that line-up!" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. HOWARDSHORE1970 is overall dissatisfied with Chase Bank and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about chase bank customer care at Chase Bank was long line-ups, was very time consuming and there was no help after complaining Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Chase Bank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Chase Bank to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments