Chase Bank - For A Billion Dollar Company, They Can Afford Much Better Service!
Back on Wednesday, August 4, 2016 at approximately 5:30 p.m., I went inside of the Chase Branch located at: 3183 Wilshire Boulevard Suite #199, Los Angeles, California 90005 (213) 249-9862 to make a deposit.
Sadly, that Never Happened because the line was like a zoo with so many animals.
It was so crowded that I would have had to wait for almost one full hour to get served.
There is simply No Excuse For It, whatsoever!
They Can Afford To Hire More Tellers to take care of the What I Call It, "Customer Population".
I did complain about it and of course, Nothing Was Done about it!
In my pictures, amongst all of the others that have been taken by various customers, please find examples of exactly what kind of Service They Operate.
I am more than sure that Chase Bank can do much better than that!
Since the line up was Not Getting any better and Neither was the Service, I just left the bank and we will leave it like that.
I most likely will Not be going back to that branch anymore, but I do know that there are other branches where You do Not have to wait that long for decent, respectful, courteous help.
Angry and Upset Chase Customer
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Long line-ups
- Was very time consuming
- There was no help after complaining
- I would have had to wait up to one hour for help
- For a billion dollar company they can do much better
You May Also Like
- "I was scammed and told i owe then 203 dollars after i paid a bill using my payoneer card, this card had a balance of 98 dollars, i paid 69.66..."
- "I have been a loyal customer to TD Bank for about 5 years. I do alot of business online and always charge my debit card for large purchases. 3 months..."
- "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."