I did the trial payments and was told my loan payments would be the same at the end.That was a year ago and 8 thousand dollars i would have never gave them.

The trial payments don;t count because they said there not full payments so there just ripping you off. Don't waste your money you might need it to move.I have since bought a real nice house in another state for cash and will tell you if your willing to move there are houses out there you can buy for under 20k, No more mortgage *** for me and as far as CHASE GOES they can ---- ---.

I would'nt give them a penny, your credit is already ruined and they won;t modify your loan.This is totaly from experience.

Review about: Chase Bank Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments

I work for a law firm that only sues banks, after reading this post i wanted to tell folk what a ex chase employee reported to me "I felt sorry for most people they thought they were getting a loan mod when all we were doing was collecting trail payments then declining them".

And she ask for my help for a loan mod as she repeatly told i will not make trial payments because afraid of what chase will do.

That is what I am afraid of.After giving up on a modification with Chase, they are suddenly calling me to start over.

I am being asked to send in documents again and the rep on the phone says he will make it work. Is this for real?

Not sure I want to trust this again.After reading the last post, I see people are still having no luck getting through this.