I signed up to have my paychecks deposited on the Chase Paycard.I was assured that it could be used online and that I could pay bills with it.
I was even told that my tax return could be deposited on it as well. At first everything was going smoothly and I was able to make online transactions. My tax return and my paychecks have continued to be deposited on the card without issue. Then suddenly I was not able to make any online transactions at all and my rent payment was denied.
I called customer service which the site states that they are 24 hours but really there isn't anyone there that can do anything but answer the phone. At first they were blaming it on me, then the retailer but they stopped doing that when I proved that the problem was on their end, now they just kept telling me to call back. So I did and then they repeatedly tell me that they have "escalated the situation" and that I will hear from them in 24 to 48 hours. Meanwhile, I still cannot make any online transactions.
It has now been four days and they have not bothered to contact me.
Furthermore, when I call they still are telling me that the situation has been escalated and to call back again.Do not trust Chase with your money!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am an ex military wife, my ex husband was in the Marine Corps 1st then U.S Army retired after 24 yrs in, he was deployed to Iraq after 9/11..."
- "I purchased from uBid a Philips Home Theater system 7-12-10 and a two year extended warranty through Bankers Warranty Group of Florida. The DVD/CD player stopped working on 9-19-10 and..."
- " Before the World Intellectual Property Organization Arbitration And Mediation Center is presented our rights to freedom of speech and noncommercial use of a domain and if criticism and Commentary..."
- "Our Bissell vacuum burned gray marks into three parts of our carpet. We were using the hose attachment to clean our couch and moved the vacuum three times as we..."
- "Can't say enough good about everyone at Camping World of Madison. We knew what we wanted and worked with Matt in sales to get it done. He was very helpful..."
- "We purchased a stand alone, solid surface tub from this company three years ago, had it professionally installed, and no issues until the other day when filling up the tub..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."