Chase Bank - Don't Chase your money

500 of 1142 Chase Bank reviews

I signed up to have my paychecks deposited on the Chase Paycard.I was assured that it could be used online and that I could pay bills with it.

I was even told that my tax return could be deposited on it as well. At first everything was going smoothly and I was able to make online transactions. My tax return and my paychecks have continued to be deposited on the card without issue. Then suddenly I was not able to make any online transactions at all and my rent payment was denied.

I called customer service which the site states that they are 24 hours but really there isn't anyone there that can do anything but answer the phone. At first they were blaming it on me, then the retailer but they stopped doing that when I proved that the problem was on their end, now they just kept telling me to call back. So I did and then they repeatedly tell me that they have "escalated the situation" and that I will hear from them in 24 to 48 hours. Meanwhile, I still cannot make any online transactions.

It has now been four days and they have not bothered to contact me.

Furthermore, when I call they still are telling me that the situation has been escalated and to call back again.Do not trust Chase with your money!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
500 of 1142 Chase Bank reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.