I signed up to have my paychecks deposited on the Chase Paycard.I was assured that it could be used online and that I could pay bills with it.
I was even told that my tax return could be deposited on it as well. At first everything was going smoothly and I was able to make online transactions. My tax return and my paychecks have continued to be deposited on the card without issue. Then suddenly I was not able to make any online transactions at all and my rent payment was denied.
I called customer service which the site states that they are 24 hours but really there isn't anyone there that can do anything but answer the phone. At first they were blaming it on me, then the retailer but they stopped doing that when I proved that the problem was on their end, now they just kept telling me to call back. So I did and then they repeatedly tell me that they have "escalated the situation" and that I will hear from them in 24 to 48 hours. Meanwhile, I still cannot make any online transactions.
It has now been four days and they have not bothered to contact me.
Furthermore, when I call they still are telling me that the situation has been escalated and to call back again.Do not trust Chase with your money!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate ExecutivePISSEDCONSUMER.COM1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."
- "WE WERE CHARGED EXCESSIVE LATE FEES AND INTEREST, ETC.. WE OPENED ACCOUNT THRU SAM'S CLUB. WE CALLED FOR TOTAL PAYOFF AND TO CANCEL CARD. WE GOT TOTAL AMOUNT OWED..."
- "I ordered three refurbished 10W iPad chargers. The products shipped quickly, the day after ordering, and arrived five days later. Unfortunately, they all arrived in non-working condition. All generated the same..."
- "In a little over a year out of the 26 stools I purchased I only have 6 left that I had to peace back to getter with other barstools that..."
- "Acer Laptop screen cracked due to missing screw. Left rear case screw cam loose or fell out, causing the top to bulge and wedge between body and screen. The screen..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."