I have an issue with Chase bank and the way they are handling all social program users. I am aware that the state gave the contract to JP Morgan Chase for foodstamps, TANIF, and unemployment. If we are to be treated differenly and less than human as I have then why is the state using them.

My family uses food stamps because I have been out of work for a year and we need it. With five children ranging from the age of 2 to 14 years of age I need those food stamps. Well we have had a Temporary card for three months and it expired on the 4th When we tried to use the new card the pin was changed or did not work. And after trying to reset the PIN and then calling customer services I was alertyed that my children will starve until 12 midnight tonight because of some policy or bad IT programming on Chases behalf. Well as you can tell besides my self andf my wife Chase can never expect any of my family and friends to be thioer customers but I figure that is what they would want

I am currently in the process in obtaining a lawsuit against Chase in discrimination in that both the food stamp/ TANIF and Unemployment program is treated differently which I believe is dscrimination.

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments

Lawsuit? You can't even afford to put food in your little, poor, starving, children's mouths. You can't afford to take on Chase, LMFAO.

STOP HAVING BABIES YOU CAN NOT AFFORD. WE CAN NOT AFFORD TO FEED THEM FOREVER!

~Signed,