Featured Not resolved
Additional Fees

Update by user May 17

Applied for a Visa card with 80K bonus points, was only issued 40K bonus points. Chase refuses to acknowledge or correct their error.

Original review posted by user May 16

I applied for a Chase Marriott Rewards Visa cards earlier this year.This decision was based solely on the offer of 80,000 points after charging $3,000 within the 1st three months.

I printed out the offer, as well as my approval at the time I applied. I fulfilled my end of the deal, and called to inquire about using my points, when I was informed that the offer I received was for 40,000 points. I escalated the call to a supervisor, who was no more helpful, insisting nothing could be done. I am very frustrated, as every time I search for Marriott Visa, the only offers I find on the internet are for 80,000 points.

Furthermore, when I log into my account, the login homepage displays an offer for 80,000 points. I have been lied to and conned out of 40,000 points. I would never have applied for this card for only 40,000 points; I am very happy with the service I receive from my other credit card companies.

Additionally, I requested a card for my wife, which should receive a bonus of 7,500 points, but was told that my account is only eligible for a 5,000 point bonus.I have written to their corporate offices, and they do not even give the courtesy of a reply.

Review about: Chase Bank Account.

Preferred solution: Issue the 40,000 points they cheated me out of..

I didn't like: Did not follow through on their offer.

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments