Fayetteville, Arkansas
8.1K views

I receive direct deposit from my employer through Chase Quickpay and so have no other alternatives save for finding another career. I receive payment on Fri.

and it hits my account by Mon. Now, with it being "Quickpay" and computerized, one would assume that it would be quick, however, apparently Chase's computers take the weekend and holidays off just like a person! Isn't that amazing! Electronic funds transfers and wires can show a same day payment, so why would "Quickpay" be any different, it's all done by computer, yes?

I have no idea, but if Mon. is a holiday, I now will not receive my money until Tue. or Wed., roughly 2 days from my next pay day.

The money comes straight out of the business account as soon as I click on the accept payment, so why can't it hit my account soon after, at most 24 hours? Quickpay is horrible, and if you have a choice don't use it, use Paypal, EFT's, anything other than Quickpay, as Quickpay IS NOT QUICK!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Chase Bank Deposit.

Comments

Hey how long will I receive a payment to my boa account from qucipay chase account

Yes Chase QuickPay is only fast from Chase to Chase accounts. Maybe use Venmo instead as it is quite fast and very efficient.

Good luck

Rich - a Chase account holder.

Apparently Chase loves oxymoronic or ironic or is it moronic humor??

QuickPay???? Let's get truthy and just call it Chase FloatScam.

Awful and maybe even criminal.

Shame on you Chase.

I use Chase QuickPay all the time. I am not affiliated with any banking institution.

In fact I am generally very skeptical towards big banks and think they are corrupt and generally take advantage of people and the financial system as a whole. However, I almost always get my QuickPays within 10 minutes of when the person sends it. There are a few occasions when it takes longer, such as during system maintenance and if the sender is sending QuickPay to Chase from a non-chase account.

You can apparently sign up for QuickPay and make payments from other banks to Chase customers using QuickPay, and this takes 3 business days. So my guess is your boss is using some other bank account to make payments to you using Chase QuickPay, and the problem is the external bank -to-Chase wait time for the transfer.

#902097

I received the amount on Thursday and it is still in process next Wednesday. *** Slowpay

Don't waste your time trying to us Chase Quick Pay. The service is not quick and it is not efficient.

My son sent me about $750 and it is going to take almost a week to get the money. Chase wants me to set up Chase user account and then they need to verify my account at my non Chase bank. If Chase thinks this is a good use of my time, they are mistaken.

Then it will take a few days to get the money.

CHASE QUICK PAY SUCKS. IT SHOULD BE CALLED "CHASE, WASTE A LOT OF TIME AND WAIT WEEKS TO GET YOUR MONEY PAYMENT SYSTEM.

No, trust me no matter how you slice it Chase quick pay sucks. Its very slow.

Even when you have verified users. I got sent $1000 from my mother and it didn't go. I sent a complaint email and they said there is now a $500 daily limit on one day transfers. Never heard of this before.

Its craziness. CHASE QUICK PAY IS BAD CHASE QUICK PAY IS BAD CHASE QUICK PAY IS BAD CHASE QUICK PAY IS SLOW CHASE QUICK PAY IS SLOW CHASE QUICK PAY IS SLOW DON'T USE CHASE QUICK PAY DON'T USE CHASE QUICK PAY DON'T USE CHASE QUICK PAY

#519406

QuickPay is a JOKE!!!! I just got off the phone with Chase after someone in AZ sent me funds to my account in TX.

I have used QuickPay to send money to other folks but this was the first time that I ever received money. The sender had to register with Chase, accept a small deposit to verify their account (took three business days), send me money, I had to accept, then WAIT. This whole process takes TWO WEEKS. She could have mailed me a check and I could have deposited it and waited for it to clear in less time.

WHAT A JOKE!!!! There is NOTHING quick about this process. Even for two Chase customers ITS NOT QUICK!!!!! I asked the telephone banker if she thought two weeks was "quick"...she literately said nothing.

SILENCE!!! I was stunned. She told me they provided it as a FREE way to send money between a Chase and Non-Chase accounts...like they were doing me a favor. EVERY bank lets you do that...using CHECKS!!!!...and it's a *** of a lot faster than QuickPay.

DON'T USE CHASE QUICK PAY!!!! DON'T USE CHASE QUICK PAY!!!! DON'T USE CHASE QUICK PAY!!!! DON'T USE CHASE QUICK PAY!!!!

DON'T USE CHASE QUICK PAY!!!! DON'T USE CHASE QUICK PAY!!!!

...did I say it enough times?

nikalseyn

Hold on, pardner. What did Chase say when you asked them about this?

Go into your local branch and ask.

It may be that Chase is not getting the money on Friday and your employer is at fault. You need to start with chase and may end up at your employer's finance dept.

@nikalseyn

No it is chase. If you go back and raad it clearly says Friday s her payday

@Eman

First off ... Why is your employer using quick pay as your payment method.

That makes no sense. Setup a direct deposit system that doesn't rely on this obviously flawed system then you wouldn't have this problem. Secondly, although quick pay has its issues, I've used it many times successfully. I think people just like to complain when things don't go exactly like they want them to.

It's a computer system, and sometimes it has issues like a lot of other things in our world. If you think writing checks or whatever is a better method then do that and quick complaining.

And tell your employer to use a different method .... Your paycheck is pretty important to have when you're supposed to have it so I would be raising *** about that and not the flaws of quick pay.

@Llk

who gets thier paycheck via Quickpay? As the guy above said you should be asking that.

Thats a crazy payroll method. Wouldnt that be the same thing as Cash Payment I.E OFF the books? Whats your paystub, the Quickpay Received Confirmation? Lol.

Whoever can send a quickpay can write checks or do. ACH transfer.

Your job whatever its (if it even exists) (or if your not a fraud trying to trick people into telling you how to do Quickpay a quicker. Your job makes getting a direct deposit to a prepaid card seems fancy lol.

@Llk

it's not only that quickpay is not quick.....it apparently triggers all sorts of other *** in chase's systems.....I used it for the first time today and had to have chase cancel the transaction and have me start over.......and AFTER it all went thru with confirmations and everything seemed ok, CHASE decided something was wrong and treated it as fraud.....and then they locked me out of my account completely - all this for a $200 transaction......and I can't resolve ANYTHING with them over the phone and have to go to the bank in person.......I will NEVER use quickpay again..........I would rather be shot at high noon