San Jose, California

Help!! How to push CHASE for paying settlement money to me ASAP !!

I sued CHASE for unlawful foreclosure on my condo. Eventually I took their counter offer for settlement. It's been over one month, but I have received NEITHER SETTLEMENT FORM, NOR THE MONEY.

The amount is just less than a drop of tear to a huge Farm CHASE, but a quite amount for me.

In addition, CHASE's attorney is Unprofessional. Their attorney do not follow their plan to send me the document without excuse.

She has not responded to even my attorney. She is totally UNPROFESSIONAL and in-moral. My attorney is too kind. So things does not proceed.

This is an agreement that must be processed even if the attorney was in a hosp. If something happened, they must come to explain to us.

CHASE's legal departments do not take incoming call, and leave all thing to their attorney. But top of all, CHASE MUST send the settlement to their attorney to close the case first! Let me know How to push CHASE for that!!!

Thank you for your help in advance.

Product or Service Mentioned: Chase Bank Mortgage.

Reason of review: CHASE owes me money!!!.

Preferred solution: send me the agreement document and MONEY for SETTLEMENT soon !!!!!.

Chase Bank Cons: Unlawful business practices, Unresponsive customer service, Closing my good account.

• loan modification denied