The process continues, now on my 18th month. After my meeting with my Congresswoman, Lois Capps, I received communication from JPMorgan Chase "exectutive office" - as they are "looking into my application." I hope that this journey is nearing an end and going into a permanent Loan Modification.
Again, I urge everyone who reads this to write your local government authority and register a written complaint. It's time to put the banks on notice through our government channels. Why? Because they voted to lend them the money - they are involved and responsible. We are clearly not alone on this issue. Even though it feels like it. Also, copy your communciation to the media, i.e., CNN, New York Times, Wall Street Journal and President Obama. Our communciation will build.
Still looking into a class action suit, but have not found a firm who can take it on. That's more reason to get writing.
May we all do well on a collective basis.
Santa Barbara, CA
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Seems that hundreds if not thousands of people have been mislead my Chase Home Loan - Modification Center, They claim they help homeowners stay in their home yet it seems..."
- "Customer Satisfaction to Service Provided Ratio: 0% #trustcobank is #dishonest and #unresponsive Trustco was the first bank to violate the USA Patriot Act, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency..."
- "Back on Wednesday, August 4, 2016 at approximately 5:30 p.m., I went inside of the Chase Branch located at: 3183 Wilshire Boulevard Suite #199, Los Angeles, California 90005 (213) 249-9862..."
- "Rude staff. *** women. Cheap ***. *** made in China grumpy workers. No one around to help. Bathrooms locked. Rude. Nasty. BE READY FOR...... - extreme expectations - no training - low..."
- "Tonight's service was horrible as ***. Look at this plate, who the heck serves a dirty dish and have the guts to say it just came off the grill, didn't know..."
- "Purchased the oven new in 2010. Started noticing about a year ago, bubbling and then flaking in the finish around the glass window in the oven door. The..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."