1.9
Interest Rate

They illegally foreclosed on my house in Florida after improperly selling my loan without consent-- The house should still be mine they did so in 2009 and sent me 1500 dollars when it should be an amount upwards of 30000.Us Floridians got screwed because all insurance companies pulled out and they raised prices over 30 percent.

I was notified they were going to send me an additional 1500 in a class action law suit and that was more than a year ago!I always tried to pay my mortgage and eventually was directed to the wrong department on several occasions- They ruined my life

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of them scamming myself and i was never asked to prove my case. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of chase bank mortgage and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25000. Chase Bank needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned chase bank mortgage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Chase Bank.

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments