Stone Mountain, Georgia

I have been in the MHA modification program with Chase since 1/09. In 12/08 Chase told me that I had to DEFAULT on my mortgage in order to get any assistence with the mortgage ammount that I was struggling to make after the flooring market crashed here in Georgia. As a self employed home owner, my credit was very important to "our" life style. So, when I defaulted on my mortgage, following Chase's advice MY LIFE (CREDIT) was DESTROYED!!!

Now almost 2 years later, after paying a modified ammount for 15 months, Chase has sent me a modified mortgage agreement with a mortgage payment higher then my ORIGINAL one. When I finally got someone at Chase, my Relationship Manager, she told myself and the lady from a Help Hotline that this aggreement was a "take it or leave it kinda deal" and then hung up on us.

I am not signing this "agreement". I am not going to sign something that puts me and my family in worse shape. I started asking for help because the economy was getting hit hard in my line of work and my wife got and still is very sick. So we lost a great deal of our income. I have lost income for 4 consecutive years. Who does the MATH at Chase? Who do they think they are fooling? Can NO ONE SEE THIS?

Chase is trying to steal my house. After my tax payer money bailed them out. Chase is trying to STEAL my house. Is Chase just sitting back foreclosing on and collecting property? Why is Chase not being called to the mat? This is MY HOUSE, my FAMILY LIVES HERE, someone on the phone some where is telling me to take it or leave it.

I AM NOT TAKING IT NOR AM I LEAVING IT....this is MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Chase Bank Mortgage.

Comments

please help anyone.... my xwife is being foreclosed on by CHASE she works 3 part time jobs and has a terrible disease called R.S.D. REFLEX SYMPATHETIC DISTROPHY and never complains about the AWFUL pain she's in but CHASE has messed up with so-called lost payments that r suddenly found after months and after foreclosure starts and thats just 1 of many other DECEITFUL practices that CHASE advocates please GOD IN HEAVEN somebody tell me where she can get help sincerely unemployed constuction guy

Chase is trying to take my home as well.... I am a single mother with two minor children, my fiance who was on the loan, he just passed away, so chase would not take my payments or give me any information claiming i am not on the loan so they dont even need to talk to me...

So they sold my house at auction and I just received a 5 day notice...

Cute hu? any advice?

2dach
#204223

Responding to "Anonymous" who wrote;

"If it's YOUR HOUSE then pay it off....No, It's not your house until you make that final payment on it. You're complaining that the banks got a bailout? The banks got bailouts because people like you wouldn't or couldn't pay their loans, credit cards and mortgages. Not all of the banks asked for money but all were forced to take it. You got a bailout too, Didn't you say that for 15 months chase has been working with you with a modified monthly payment? Chase paid their bail out money back with interest almost a year ago, it's about time you start paying yours back!! It's not the banks fault your business has been losing money for 4 years, maybe when you got down to where you couldn't afford your bills maybe you should have picked up a second REAL job that would make you some money..."

You have no idea what you are talking about unless you work for Chase or have experienced what Mr. Miller and his family have been (are going) through.

You don't understand the hundreds of telephone hours, countless duplicate copies of information that will be "lost", the lies, deception, fraud committed by Chase. You haven't experienced the number of antagonistic, rude, ignorant, poorly trained CUSTOMER misservice people that they have attempted to deal with (only to be placed on hold until you are mysteriously disconnected).

You don't understand that these people have paid thousands of dollars to have a roof over their heads and want to continue to pay.

You don't understand that Chase has intentionally placed hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of people in similar or worse positions because they (Chase) are so screwed up in terms of departmental logistics, methods, and procedures.

Go back to your room there in your mother's basement. There you will find your Legos, blanket, and ***.

This is a discussion for the grown-ups.

#198669

4. Written by ANONYMOUS, on 05-09-2010 12:09

What an A-Hole!!!!!!!

#198668

"""2. Written by ANONYMOUS, on 05-09-2010 12:09

If it's YOUR HOUSE then pay it off....No, It's not your house until you make that final payment on it. You're complaining that the banks got a bailout? The banks got bailouts because people like you wouldn't or couldn't pay their loans, credit cards and mortgages. Not all of the banks asked for money but all were forced to take it. You got a bailout too, Didn't you say that for 15 months chase has been working with you with a modified monthly payment? Chase paid their bail out money back with interest almost a year ago, it's about time you start paying yours back!! It's not the banks fault your business has been losing money for 4 years, maybe when you got down to where you couldn't afford your bills maybe you should have picked up a second REAL job that would make you some money..."""

Your a real *** little d.i.c.k! Your obviously one of these punks working for Chase!

#198667

"""2. Written by ANONYMOUS, on 05-09-2010 12:09

Your a real *** little ***! Your obviously one of these punks working for Chase!

#190063

THIS IS FOR ANONYMOUS,I JUST HOPE AND PRAY YOU ARE NEVER IN A SITUATION WHERE SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU AND YOU CAN'T WORK OR GET BEHIND ON YOU LOAN,CREDIT CARDS.. BECAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE A REAL A@# HOLE RIGHT ABOUT NOW. YOU DON'T KNOW EVERYBODY'S STORY UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN IN THERE SHOES!!!!!!