Columbus, Ohio

They will rip you off with all there nsf fees.I recently made a deposit and had no idea that the atm's had different cut off times and basically got charged over 200 dollars in fees!

I feel completely robbed! Chase is a horrible rip off. I am going back to Park National bank ... where they actually care about their customers!!!!

I have never had a problem with bogus charges or trying to find any loophole they can to charge me fees! It is so ridiculous! I make very little and spend very little . ..

the sad part is that the transaction was for 1.19 and because the 50.00 was in some imaginary hold ? it sent my account into a whirlwind of charges!!!! I could see if the money was not there!!!

Do not bank here.You are warned.

Review about: Banking.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $230
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Chase Bank?

Comments

jj

Do not book Westin online - Thee is no cancellation with this and you will be charged for your rooms.

Alisa

Totally agree!!!I just noticed - the sick charges they make!

I`m closing my accounts and switching the bank.... Totally disgusted by Chase!

Guess they washed a lot of money that now they allow to treat the customers like that....These fees is smth new and pieces me off...

Tim Pena

I opened an account with Chase in June.Shortly after, they cancelled a QuikPay transaction and froze my business account for 3 months.

They took no responsibilty only telling me it was my job to close accounts, get monies back, etc...Absolutely worst experience of my life.

Sharma

Our business was given a line of credit of $50000 without us asking them in 2005 and then all of a sudden taken back in 2008.We have been struggling since then with paying back big payments at a very high rate.

Their credit card now jacked to 27% APR, can any small business make that kind of interest payments. Think soon we will be out of business. AMEX has also done the same on their business cards. Banks taking 0% from US government taking our tax money and charging us 27% on our own money.

Weird and complete ripoff.God bless USA!

Gregg

DONT DO IT!!We were offered and excepeted a rate reduction for our loan on a property in Texas.

After agreeing to a rate we paid an applicatin fee of $395.00 and a closing fee of about $450.00 after the the loan was approved. We signed all the closing docs with a Notary and had a date to start the new loan a month later. Then all *** broke loose. To make a long story short our loan officer and Chase bank in San Diego were not authorized to make loans for Texas properties.

Our officer was still in training and didn't know he couldn't sell a Loan Mod for a Texas Property. We did not look for this loan, they called us! They wanted to start all over again with a new rate that was not exceptable to us. We said that we weren't interested in a new rate and wanted a refund.

They said they would not refund the App. fee and then charged us for the $175.00 for the Notary! We are going to be suing in small claims but this is a joke. They won't even return our calls.

We have been a Chase customer with no late or missed payments for about 5 years.

I will be looking to refi with someone else.Chase is a Rippoff...WTF Dont say you haven't been warned!!!

Vanessa

I had to comment to mr John adams up there who said people bring it on themselves.Correction no we dont.

Im a college student and a very organized one at that I know if i have 14 cents in my bank account and can only spend 14 cents. But chase makes me want to hurt them. I had 14 cents in my bank. I have the decline option that if i dont have enough money then they must decline yet when netflix and my gym membership charged my card they still allowed it to go through.

Which by the way i had already paid for netflix and my gym membership through my credit card it just didnt post yet. Fees after fees after fees.

I just called them to cancel my *** talking about some bogus fees.They are full of ***!!!!!

Adam M

Chase closed out my business account without contacting me, which has now put my automatic deposits into limbo. This happened because I wasn't doing enough business with them! To top it off they are going to charge me to have a personal account with them unless I keep a rediculous balance ($5,000) in my account each month.

Get out before they start taking your money so you can be a "customer" of theirs.

HORRIBLE customer service, and a some very questionable methods of doing business. Basically, they have become "legal" loan sharks.

Fees never end
#222019

WATCH OUT...chase changed their policy, checking isn't free ...get out while you can!

mega13
#198473

I agree, their claims department sucks, they have a whole bunch of uneducated lazy people working in there, if a merchant still money from you, you will be screwed because they will not do a *** thing to get your money back, DO NOT BANK WITH CHASE, bunch of thieves.

5ytrytrytry